The Pressure Project’s Freediving courses and retreats have been designed by Owner and Director Adam Sellars who is a:
- 2 time Australian Freediving representative.
- PADI world wide Ambassadiver. https://www.padi.com/ambassadivers/adam-sellars
- PADI Freediving Instructor trainer. (Highest Freedive instructor level)
- Has worked with Athletes at the highest level in many different Sports.
- Meditation Teacher
- Yoga teacher
- Been in the Public speaking/Training world for over 10 years so content by the Pressure project is always delivered at the highest standard and in a fun and informative manner.
Who better to partner with then PADI. PADI are the largest and most trusted diving Agency in the World and bring their care for the environment and their world class training system to Freediving.
Adam Sellars and his team of instructors use freediving as the instrument to help people deal with the pressures and stresses of everyday life through lessons he’s picked up from the deep, and all on one breath. Adam and his team of Freediving instructors provide organizations, national sporting teams, schools and individuals with the tools they need to survive and thrive, and ensure that people have the ability to live a life on their own terms and in peace. “I want to show people the power within,” says Sellars. “To show people how to deal with the pressures of life. To show people how much fun they can have in the Ocean on just one breath.”